Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Return

I hope you're enjoying the holidays!
New layout in progess, for the New Year. Done for now.
Here's a quick mix to get things rolling again:


Oh No! Oh My! - I Love You All The Time
(right click, save-as)
Ratatat - Wildcat (right click, save-as)
Forget Cassettes - The Catch (right click, save-as)
Young and Restless - Police! Police!
(right click, save-as)
Lupe Fiasco - I Gotcha (Kraddy Remix) (right click, save-as)
The Whip - Trash (right click, save-as)
R Kelly - Feelin' On Yo Booty (Jitset Remix) (right click, save-as)
Starkillers - Discoteka (Peter Rauhofer Club Mix) (right click, save-as)
High Powered Boys - Hoes Get Down (right click, save-as)
Moving Units - Going for Adds (right click, save-as)
Bloc Party - Skeleton
(taken down by label's request)
Bloc Party - The Prayer (taken down by label's request)


I'm looking for more contributors. Hit me up via email.

P.S. Lightspeed Champion links should work now. (;

*Extra

R.I.P. Mr. James Brown

Salaam Remi - James Brown 40th Anniversary Mix (zshare)

1 comment:

dactylo said...

Great selection
please post some new tracks